The pool system already includes the pump, controller and filter, along with PVC. You can turn on your solar pool as easy, just follow the below steps.
- Turn on the pump, the indicator “power on” will be lit.
- On the solar controller, turn the “function” switch into an “Automatic Operation” position.
- Set the “Water Temp”. You can choose between low is 60° F and high is 104°F.
- There are 2 light indicators, one shows the flow through the collectors another will show water flow bypasses the solar collectors.
- A slight increase of filter pressure approximately 4-7 pounds per square inch will occur when the water flow is through the solar collectors.
- Circulation through solar collectors will show bubbles for about 3 minutes as the air is being purged out of the system.