1. Keeping your water balanced.
Maintaining your pool will keep the water clean, safe, and crystal clear just as how you would like it to be. If this step will be overlooked, your swimming pool can suddenly turn into a huge infection-maker which can potentially harm you and your whole family. Here are some ways to maintain your pool’s balance:
- Buy a quality water testing kit. You don’t need a chemist to do this. You can personally do it with chlorine to keep the balance. The only tricky part is to keep the neutral pH balance as much as possible. A good pH level is around 7.4, which is equivalent to the pH of your eyes and mucous membranes. Obtaining this balance will give you the benefit of zero irritation even after hours of pool use.
- Always check the weather. Nature can affect the efficacy of chlorine. For example, direct sunlight makes chlorine evaporate more quickly. On the other hand, rain makes your pool pH level drop. It is important that you check on your pool regularly to check on your pH level.
- If you don’t have time, the Aqua Doc Pool Clinic can do it for you! Just give us a call at (941) 458 – 1766 or fill up this form to get you started.
2. Your pool hardware should be regularly checked.
Your mechanical devices can be stressed, too! This will require you to repair them, which is a bit of a hassle. To avoid the need to repair or replace them, be sure that you maintain them. Check out for your pool’s filter. This is one of the most important tools in your pool system. It keeps it clean from dirt and other debris that can potentially clog the pipes and cause you substantial damage.
3. Keep it clean. You might probably think that it’s clean if there is no unwanted debris floating in there.
However, you must be reminded that there are sweats in there! There can still be some part of your hair gel that’s left there; or even the sunscreen that you’ve applied for skin protection. All of this might pile up onto your pool liner, so be sure to check on these spots as well.
4. Hire a credible company to achieve 100% hassle-free maintenance!
We all work hard for our money. Owning a pool is a great investment for you and your family. Having a pool at home creates more bonding time with your family and loved ones.
Skipping regular maintenance will put harm in your pool and it will shorten your pools lifespan. In order to keep the fun and bonding moments with your loved one make sure to educate your self more about how to maintain your pool.
You must know how to balance your pool water balance. If you don’t have time and skill to regularly check and balance your pool water, it’s absolutely necessary to hire a trustworthy pool company like AQUA DOC POOL CLINIC.
With over 30 years of experience, we assure our clients that our mechanics can immediately be there for emergency situations. We are honed to provide competence in all aspects of pool repair and we make sure to keep our customer’s needs on top of our priorities.
Aqua Doc Pool Clinic can help you maintain your pool. For your inquiries, just click this link and fill out the needed information. We will be sure we get in touch with you the soonest!