We all work hard for our money. Owning a commercial pool is a great investment but tend to have a lot of work to do. One of which is on when and how to Acid Wash a commercial pool. An acid wash is a process of stripping of a thin layer of plaster removing all chlorine stains and even dirt stains, especially metal rust and corrosion.
Here is to help you learn more about the step by step guide on how to Acid wash a commercial pool:
1. Drain the pool- make sure to put off mechanical time tab and deactivate all variable speed pumps
2. Take safety precautions and gear up – change into protective clothing, Gloves, mask, rubber boots, and safety glasses/goggles.
3. Mix the muriatic acid to water with the same amount – make sure to add the acid to the water, not the other way around.
4. Hose down the walls with water first per portion
5. Pour the acid mixture on the wet wall then brush it evenly and leave it for about 30 seconds.
6. Then quickly rinse it off with water thoroughly.
7. Neutralize the pool with soda ash after the acid wash is complete. Scrub the mixture with a pool brush then dispose of it properly. Make sure to clean up and rinse off everything you used to make sure that there is no remaining residue. Rinse carefully even around the drain.
It may sound and look easy but since you will be dealing with chemicals here, it is still advisable to seek professional assistance who are professional to do the job for you. Contact AQUA DOC POOL CLINIC. For your inquiries, just click this link and fill out the needed information. We will be sure we get in touch with you the soonest!