The law for residential swimming pools is outlined in the Preston de Ibern/McKenzie Merriam Residential Pool Safety Act. It requires Floridians to choose at least one of four safety measures when they install a pool, spa or hot tub. Screened pool enclosures/cage will help you enjoy swimming without worrying about harsh UV rays. This is designed to give you an indoor and outdoor feel of relaxation. It’s always a great place to gather your family and loved ones while enjoying.
There are things to consider to erect a beautiful and sturdy 2-story screen enclosure to the new Florida Building Code. These are a powerful K-Bracing, bigger diameter tapcons, gutter bracings and roof bracing. An enclosure that can withstand a storm and will keep you worry-free during this type of season. Screen enclosures are created 2 stories high with screened in walls and ceiling attached to the house.
If you are still thinking about whether to install a pool enclosure or not, here is the list of advantages of having a pool enclosure.
- Safety and Security because this will prevent unwanted visitors such as snakes and insects in the vicinity of your pool. And you will have limitations on whom you allow to enter. This would protect your children and pet from falling in the water especially if unsupervised.
- Added value because your investment is important it will add a great view and beauty.
- Increase relaxation and enjoyment because this allows you to extend your season to swim all year round.
- Added privacy because this will allow you to swim at ease without worrying that somebody or something might get in.
- Protection from debris because it will catch the falling leaves before it hits your pool water.
- Reliability because it will reduce weather damage to your pool and it is durable.
- Easier maintenance because this will protect your pool from falling leaves and dead insects.
- Sunlight protection because it will prevent your skin from direct exposure to UV rays.
- Extension of your home because this would serve as another place of gathering for your family.
- Energy cost reduction because this will help you keep the water from becoming too hot and too cold.
- Reduction of water evaporation because this will saves you money for using less water and less heat due to evaporation.
- Inhibition of algae growth because this will help you in slowing the algae growth.
- Less chemical evaporation because you will lessen your chemical use and would have more time for other important things to do other than cleaning your pool.
- Designed to withstand strong winds because it is build to be strong and durable to withstand any weather.
For any professional advice on what type of pool enclosure/cage that is best for you, contact AQUA DOC POOL CLINIC. For your inquiries, just click this link and fill out the needed information. We will be sure we get in touch with you the soonest!