How to choose a commercial robotic pool cleaner?
The convenience of keeping your pool clean and debris-free can be done by this commercial robotic pool cleaner. This equipment has the advantage over suction and pressure-side cleaners on a large size pool. Here are some of the things to consider when shopping for a robotic pool cleaner:
- Choose a manageable size so you can lift the cleaner into your pool.
- A wide four-wheel-drive would be good to get a smooth drive at the bottom of the pool.
- It is also recommended to have a swivel cord to prevent tangles and help the robotic cleaner move around the pool.
- A hard-bristle brush or a rotating brush is good for any type of pool surface.
- All robotic cleaner should have a programmable timer which you can set anytime with efficient cleaning cycles.
- Flexible in climbing stairs and sides of the pool
- It should have a sensor to prevent the robot from getting stuck anywhere in the pool.
- Energy Efficient
For any professional advise on these types of automation equipment, contact AQUA DOC POOL CLINIC. For your inquiries, just click this link and fill out the needed information. We will be sure we get in touch with you the soonest!
4.9 out of 5.0
4.8 out of 5.0
4.76 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0