How to turn on solar pool
The pool system already includes the pump, controller and filter, along with PVC. You can turn on your solar pool as easy, just follow the below steps.
- Turn on the pump, the indicator “power on” will be lit.
- On the solar controller, turn the “function” switch into an “Automatic Operation” position.
- Set the “Water Temp”. You can choose between low is 60° F and high is 104°F.
- There are 2 light indicators, one shows the flow through the collectors another will show water flow bypasses the solar collectors.
- A slight increase of filter pressure approximately 4-7 pounds per square inch will occur when the water flow is through the solar collectors.
- Circulation through solar collectors will show bubbles for about 3 minutes as the air is being purged out of the system.
4.9 out of 5.0
4.8 out of 5.0
4.76 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0